Monday, March 4, 2013

Daisy Love Merrick


I planned to write today, but not about this.  I had something else in mind, but I just finished watching the memorial service and celebration of life of this amazing little girl and I had to share.  I had to share because I've been following her story for quite some time now and I can honestly say that her life has touched my life more than any other person.  That's quite something to say because she was only 8 1/2. But her faith in God, her perseverance, her selflessness has left an impression on me that runs deep.  I believe I'll look back on my life someday and I will see how God has used her life to change mine.  I see the ways He already has.  I'm not going to say much more than that.  Her family and church family created a website that shares her story.  Her memorial is there to watch.  It's pretty long.  But honestly it's worth it to watch.  Set aside some time and just watch it.  It's life changing.



www.prayfordaisy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment