Sunday, October 7, 2012

For Laughs Volume 2

Well it's hard to believe I last did this in January!  Time to compile all the funny sayings I posted on Facebook that my kiddos uttered in the last 9 months.  Enjoy a good chuckle!







1/21/12
RE: the catch made popular on John and Kate plus Eight: M: J, You get what you want and you don't get upset! J: No, it's, You get what you GET and you don't get upset! M: That's what I said!

1/23/12
Went to Walgreens to pick up some stuff and I let M. choose a gift for his friend's birthday this weekend. While I inspected the arts and crafts he was further down the aisle with a basket. He strutted over to me with his basket filled with "presents". What was inside? 2 containers of tacks, 2 flashlights, and a packet of stickers. Needless to say we had to make some other choices (besides the stickers of course!) : ) Love that boy!

1/31/12
On our way to school today we were discussing what we would name our dog if we had one, and M. said, "I'm gonna name my dog 'Fluffy the Cat'. "

3/6/12
M. wants to wear a barrette in his hair so badly, he fashioned one out of a paper clip and is walking around with it in his hair!

3/9/12
Intending to deny his own responsibility for ripping pages out of a library book, mistakenly M. denied that he was M.

3/10/12
M. to T. while jamming to his own tune this morning: "Come on girl! Sing it!"

3/30/12
M: Mom can I have seaweeds for breakfast?

I mean how can I say no to that?

 4/10/12
Oh the independence of a 3rd child! Much to my amazement T. managed to get a hold of a container of apple sauce, a knife from the dishwasher, cut open the apple sauce herself, and I found her feeding herself on the kitchen floor! 12 months old! (and yes I did take the knife away from her when I discovered this : )

4/16/12
M. just used the word "gorgeous" to describe a cookie I gave him. LOL!

4/20/12
M. with scissors in hand: "Daddy, the carpet needs a haircut!"

4/29/12
Night 2 of M. sleeping under a laundry basket...At least he goes to bed without complaining!

5/3/12
I love how M. thinks that whispering just as loud as he was talking is considered being quiet.

5/20/12
M. is dancing around the house singing a song he has clearly composed himself: "Jumping up and down! jumping up and down! Obama! Obama!"

5/27/12
Me: "M. be careful!"
M: "I'm carefuling!"

6/3/12
I hear fighting coming from the back of our apartment. I go back there and what are the boys fighting over? A bag of carrots! Surreal!

6/13/12
I hear a shriek and J. crying that M. punched him. Before I can even summon M. I hear him yell, "It's okay I'm in time out!"

6/14/12
Boys in the bathtub discussing their weekend plans:
J: I want to go to the Queens zoo. What do you think they have there?
M: I want to go there! I think they'll have queens, and dragons, and princesses!

6/20/12
M: Mommy I want to go to "Toys are Mine"
J: No M. it's "Toys r Us"

6/24/12
J: Mommy, how fast does a cheetah run if it has rocket boosters attached to it?
Me: quizzical stare

6/28/12
Checked in on the boys in their shower:
J: Mom I'm doing a good job washing my hair!
M: Yeah and I'm peen' in the shower!

6/29/12
J: I lost Daddy's soccer ball! He's going to kill me!
M: Really? With what?

7/18/12
So this morning in the shower I accidentally shampooed my face. In addition to that today while M. was making pizza with two of his friends who came over, I caught him drinking tomato sauce out of the jar with a straw. We're clearly related!

9/19/12
Watch Yo Gabba Gabba while mommy showers or sneak into the bathroom to eat toothpaste? Hmmmm which to choose....?

2 comments:

  1. I am literally cracking up over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hilarious! Thanks for sharing! I should do this with my girls as well before they grow up TOO much!

    ReplyDelete